Saturday, January 4, 2014

In the news....

Just wanted to share some news worth checking out.  First, Tacky Fly Fishing successfully reached their goal on Kickstarter.  This company looks like they have a great idea and can't wait for their product to launch.  If you want to check them out, go to www.tackyflyfishing.com.

Also, Eat My Fly Outfitters was just featured on Fisherous.com.  I would like to thank Cory for his support and great article.  Fisherous is also giving away two Eat My Fly Outfitters beanies via Instagram.  Check him out @fisherousdotcom. To read the article just click on the link....

The Spotlight: Eat My Fly Outfitters

Finally, Eat My Fly Outfitters is getting ready for the Spring.  I have been working really hard getting designs ready for some new apparel.  Just wanted to give  you a sneak peak at one design that will be available on hats and t-shirts.  Couldn't be happier with the way this one came out and much more to come!!




No comments:

Post a Comment