Monday, October 14, 2013

Thank You Trout Unlimited

I just wanted to give a big thank you to the Ernest Schwiebert Chapter of Trout Unlimited for having Angelo Conti and myself as guest speakers tonight.  This was my first presentation and this chapter made me feel extremely comfortable with their warm welcome. Angelo and myself tied a couple patterns and talked to everyday fly fisherman about the one passion we all share...chasing trout with flies.

I hope Angelo and I taught the members a thing or two, or at least entertained them for a bit.  I would also want to thank Angelo for inviting me alongside him.  I have been fishing with Angelo for 6 months now and just love fishing, learning, talking, and evolving with him.  Best of luck to him in the "one fly" competition in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment